Phuket golf packages
your Phuket golf getaway at a glance
- day 1 – arrive Phuket airport and transfer to your hotel (approx. 45 minutes)
- day 2 – golf at Blue Canyon Country Club
- day 3 – golf at Laguna Phuket Golf Club
- day 4 – free day to look around Bangkok
- day 5 – golf at Red Mountain Golf Club
- day 6 – depart your hotel and transfer to Phuket airport for departure flight
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Phuket including daily breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf in Phuket including personal caddie & golf cart
- return private airport and golf course transfers
- all transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
- non-playing packages available on request
option 1 accommodation at the 4 star Kee Resort
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1350.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1770.00
option 2 accommodation at the 5 star Angsana Laguna
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1460.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1950.00
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- caddie tips. approx. THB300-500 (AU$12-$20)
current weather in Phuket
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- Thailand’s largest island
- 9 golf courses
- many 3 – 5 (and 6) star hotels
- direct flights from Europe/Asia/Australia
- lots of temples, restaurants, nightlife
- population: 350,000
- beautiful sandy beaches
- traditional thai massage
- local markets
- phi phi island
- thai Cooking Classes
- local village culture tours
your golf getaway golf courses
blue canyon country club
the Lakes Course hole routing makes good use of meandering creeks and water-filled canyons created by abandoned open cast tin mining with natural land flow left relatively unchanged from the original jungle contours. the front 9 runs through a landscape of lakes and natural canyons, whilst the back 9 weaves its way around stands of rubber trees.
laguna phuket golf club
the Phuket golf course was re-designed in 2014 and now the Laguna Phuket Golf Club is both more challenging and memorable. golfers need to think their way around the golf course as each hole offers a multitude of shot options and both nines have good variety.
red mountain golf club
Red Mountain golf course opened in 2007 and is now considered Phuket’s most spectacular golf course. the course was designed to take advantage of a huge variety of landforms and dramatic elevation changes, making it Phuket’s hilliest course.
your golf getaway hotel options
this resort is trendy and especially suitable for those travellers looking for luxury in the heart of Patong.
angsana laguna phuket
you will discover a different choice of restaurants, a high-quality spa, and extensive leisurely and enjoyment actions, throughout the accommodation.