Hua Hin golf packages
your Hua Hin golf getaway at a glance
- day 1 – arrive Bangkok airport and transfer to your hotel in Hua Hin (approx. 3 hours)
- day 2 – golf at Springfield Royal Country Club
- day 3 – golf at Banyan Golf Club
- day 4 – free day to look around Hua Hin
- day 5 – golf at Black Mountain Golf Club
- day 6 – depart your hotel and transfer to Bangkok International airport for departure flight
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Hua Hin including daily breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf in Hua Hin including personal caddie & golf cart
- return private airport and golf course transfers
- all transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- daily drinking water
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
option 1 accommodation at the 3 star Baan Nilrath Hotel
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$830.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1050.00
option 2 accommodation at the 4 star Amari
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$930.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1250.00
option 3 accommodation at the 5 star Marriott Resort & Spa
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1050.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1450.00
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- caddie tips. approx. THB300-500 (AU$12-$20)
current weather in Hua Hin
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- 3 hours drive south of Bangkok
- 11 golf courses
- many 3 – 5 (and 6) star hotels
- family friendly beach resort
- famous Hua Hin Night market
- Thai cooking classes
- traditional Thai massage
- shopping & markets tour
- winery & lunch tour
- elephant foundation tour
- cultural & temples tour
your golf getaway golf courses
springfield royal country club
the course at Springfield has been designed to meet the high demands of a recognized championship golf course, and yet it remains an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all standards. Each hole has a minimum of five tees to play from, but only the brave, and those regularly rub shoulders with the world’s best will venture from the black tee.
water hazards regularly come into play and each hole presents its own individual challenge and character requiring finesse or unrestraint. accuracy is required at all times as the rough is comprised of a series of hillocks and holes lined by a forest of mature trees.
banyan golf club
since then Banyan golf course and clubhouse has consistently claimed ‘top 3 in Thailand’ awards and been featured in the ‘rolex top 1000’ in the world.
black mountain golf club
the Hua Hin golf course was the site for Asian PGA tour events in 2009 and 2010 and the Europe versus Asia match play Royal Trophy in 2011.
in 2012 Black Mountain was selected as one of the 100 best golf courses outside the USA by golf digest magazine. In 2014 Black Mountain hosted The Thailand Classic, the first european tour event to be staged in Thailand. the Thailand classic is now a major fixture on the European and Asian Tours.
sea pines golf club
again, this course is not to everyone’s taste, as there is a lot of water, so a good supply of balls is essential! the only other minus here at the moment is that the caddies don’t speak great english, never the less, they know their numbers so can provide pretty accurate distances.
your golf getaway hotel options
hua hin marriott resort & spa
pleasant sea breezes flow through the open-air lounges and restaurants. the Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa is a luxurious golf resort that provides a perfect balance of luxury and convenience.
amari hua hin
constructed in 2011 and opened in 2012 the Amari Hua Hin features modern accommodations ranging from deluxe rooms to expansive suites. the rooms are stylishly furnished and offer golfers spacious living areas with modern amenities.
local markets and beaches are just steps away from the resort, which makes it a good choice for anyone on a Hua Hin golf tour. Amari Hua Hin provides a nice blend of convenience, cost, and comfort.
baan nilrath hotel
all the guest rooms have a modern decor and provides the golfer all the amenities that they need like tv with international channels, wi-fi, private balconies, minibar, built in wardrobes and individually controlled air conditioning.
this hotel provides great value for money and ideal for golfers who would like to be housed centrally.