Chiang Mai golf packages
your Chiang Mai golf getaway at a glance
- day 1 – arrive Bangkok airport. connecting flight to Chiang Mai. transfer to your hotel (approx. 45 minutes)
- day 2 – golf at royal Chiang Mai golf club
- day 3 – golf at Chiang Mai highland golf & spa resort
- day 4 – free day to look around Chiang Mai
- day 5 – golf at alpine golf resort
- day 6 – transfer to Chiang Mai airport for departure flight to Bangkok
- 5 nights accommodation in Chiang Mai including daily breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf in Chiang Mai including personal caddie & golf cart
- return private airport and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
- non-playing packages available on request
option 1 accommodation at the 4 star dusit princess
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$890.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1150.00
option 2 accommodation at the 5 star ratilanna riverside
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1100.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1630.00
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- caddie tips. approx. THB300-500 (AU$12-$20)
current weather in Chiang Mai
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- northern Thailand Gateway
- 11 golf courses
- many 3 – 5 star hotels
- famous night bazar, ancient city, temples, massage
- population: 1.5 million
- thai Cooking Classes
- traditional Thai Massage
- chiang Mai Zoo
- elephant safari & trek
- local night markets
- temples sightseeing tours
your golf getaway golf courses
royal chiang mai golf club
set within a valley and surrounded by mountains, royal Chiang Mai golf club & resort is a course of natural beauty and incorporates waterfalls, streams, and an abundance of landscaping. the Chiang Mai golf course was constructed on the site of a former fruit orchard and as such has one of the largest varieties of tress that can be found on any Thailand golf course. literally thousands of flowering and native trees with different fragrances and colors throughout the year dot the course and line every hole. the higher Chiang Mai altitude provides a cooler, less humid climate, clear air, and gentle breezes. there is a plethora of wildlife including many species of local birds.
royal Chiang Mai was designed under supervision of five-time british open champion, Peter Thomson. the british links style course includes bumpy & gently rolling fairways, numerous pot bunkers, and closely mowed areas around the greens. this shorter course rewards ball placing accuracy rather than long shots and ensures a challenging game for both beginner and golf professional alike.
chiang mai highland golf & spa resort
the drive to highlands from Chiang Mai city leads through exceptionally beautiful landscape, in an eastern direction passing rice fields and plantations into the mountains. the Chiang Mai highlands golf course is built on a ‘power spot’ – the hermitage of kubasivichai (the revered monk who founded the famous temple on doisuthep). this very special site is breathtaking in every direction and literally tingles with an energetic aliveness. Its profound tranquility, high elevation, cool climate, fresh air, pure water, and fertile soil, form the perfect place to sculpt a living golf treasure.
alpine golf resort
it is undoubtedly one of the golf courses in Chiang Mai that boast of the best in natural beauty. the design of the course, by world-famous golf course designer Mr Ron M Garl, was inspired by the magnificent hills in its horizon.
no matter where you are on the course, you are sure to enjoy nature at her best: exquisite lush green from the nearby forests – which comprise a rich assembly of trees such as the golden teakwood, the dipterocarpus alatus and many more other species.
your golf getaway hotel options
dusit princess chiang mai
there are many resorts to choose from in the area, but the dusit princess is one that best combines value-for-money and world renowned Thai service.
ratilanna riverside spa resort
a wooden theme design throughout is combined with modern facilities and ancient Chiang Mai heritage. the Chiang Mai resort offers the highest standard of services and is an excellent choice for discerning Chiang Mai golf visitors.