Bangkok golf packages
your Bangkok golf getaway at a gance
- day 1 – arrive Bangkok airport and transfer to your hotel (approx. 1hour)
- day 2 – golf at Riverdale Golf Club
- day 3 – golf at Thai Country Club
- day 4 – free day to look around Bangkok
- day 5 – golf at Royal Gems Golf City
- day 6 – depart your hotel and transfer to Bangkok International Airport for departure flight
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok including daily breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf in Bangkok including personal caddie & golf cart
- return private airport and golf course transfers
- all transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
- non-playing packages available on request
option 1 accommodation at the 4 star Amara Hotel
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1190.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1500.00
option 2 accommodation at the 5 star Grand Hyatt
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1630.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$2360.00
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- caddie tips. approx. THB300-500 (AU$12-$20)
current weather in Bangkok
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- capital of Thailand
- 34 golf courses
- many 3 – 5 (and 6) star hotels
- transportation hub of Thailand and SE-Asia
- lots of shopping malls/markets
- temples, restaurants, nightlife
- thai cooking classes
- amazing shopping plazas
- local markets, including the incredible night markets
- traditional Thai Massage
- roof top bars & cafes
- cultural tours and river cruises
- clothes tailors
your golf getaway golf courses
riverdale golf club
the landscape includes several large lakes which were dredged to create the hills that surround the golf course and frame most of the holes. beyond the perimeter though there’s not much to look as it is predominantly comprised of factories and small villages. but once you’ve fired your opening tee-shot at the gently sloping downhill opener, the challenges and considerable charm of these immaculately groomed links will quickly assert themselves.
thai country club
the Thai golf course as expected is well-maintained year-round, features a great variety from hole to hole, and an abundance of water hazards and sand bunkers. with its immaculate presentation and conditioning, coupled with a very strong and classic parkland layout, Thai Country Club is regularly voted as a Top 5 course in Asia. Thai Country Club is a layout that requires good course management.
it’s hard to imagine the terrain here was originally flat, especially when looking across the pleasantly rolling earth mounds, contoured fairways and often elevated greens. the fairway and greenside bunkering is superb, almost like a work of art. anything wayward from the tee will usually be findable, but is also likely to be sitting down in clinging semi-rough, making your next shots just that bit more difficult.
royal gems golf city
stepping onto the first can transport you, not just to holes you’ve never played, but to holes you wish you could. Imagine teeing off at Oakmont’s #3 with the famous church pew bunkers to your left. then step onto the Royal Gems City #2 – a replica of bay hill Florida’s narrow-fairway, curving-around-water par-5 sixth brings risk-reward drama; with the emphasis on risk.
your golf getaway hotel options
the hotel is part of the historic district of Bangrak, famous for its culturally-diverse local street food and exciting nightlife. it is also near shopping and jewelry districts.
grand hyatt bangkok
you can expect exceptional service in Bangkok and this hotel and staff do not disappoint. the hotel is in a great location for shops, and restaurants; the hotel also has a wide choice of restaurants. book now for luxury, location and service