North Island golf packages
your North Island golf getaway at a glance
- day 1 – arrive Auckland airport and transfer to your accommodation
- day 2 – golf at Titirangi golf club or Gulf Harbour country club
- day 3 – drive to Lake Taupo, check into accommodation. golf at Kinloch golf club
- day 4 – golf at Wairakei International
- day 5 – drive to Napier for golf at Cape Kidnappers
- day 6 – depart Napier airport or drive to Auckland for departing flight
- 2 nights accommodation in Auckland & 3 nights in Lake Taupo
- 4 rounds of golf including shared golf cart
- coach transfers with driver throughout the tour
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
- non-playing packages available on request
accommodation at the 4 star hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland and 4 star Hilton Lake Taupo
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$2360.00
- price per golfer (single room) on request
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- all tips & gratuities
current weather in North Island
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- Auckland to lake Taupo is approximately 3.5 hours
- Taupo is one of the north islands most popular tourist destinations
- Auckland is the largest city in NZ
- the Hawkes bay region is best known for its seaside ports, wineries and farming
- Auckland is home to around 27 courses, 5 in Taupo & 8 in Hawkes Bay
- good range of 3, 4 & 5 star accommodation options
- sky city casino Auckland
- Auckland harbour – sailing & harbour side restaurants, cafes & bars
- trout fishing on lake Taupo
- white water rafting
- visiting the local geo-thermal parks
- cycling & walks treks
- hawkes bay wineries
- farmers markets
your golf getaway golf courses
titirangi golf club
Titirangi is a world-class golf course situated in a beautiful bushland setting between the lower slopes of the Waitakere ranges and the Manukau Harbour. founded in 1909, it is a private members club but offers limited playing opportunities for New Zealand and overseas visitors.
Titirangi is regarded as one of New Zealand’s top courses and is the only one in the country designed by Dr. Alister MacKenzie. MacKenzie’s designs are notable for their sensitivity to the nature of the original site and he is admired for producing holes that offer an ideal balance of risk and reward. after designing Titirangi in 1927, MacKenzie went on to design some of the world’s top courses including Augusta, Cypress Point and Royal Melbourne.
gulf harbour country club
Gulf Harbour country club is a destination course for golfers from New Zealand and around the world. our visitors are our guests and will be treated to a golfing experience that lives up to the expectations of playing a Robert Trent Jones Jr design, matched by personal friendly customer service.
kinloch golf club
a true links experience with Jack Nicklaus at his best. as New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus signature course, and with arguably some of the countries finest drainage, the Kinloch Club offers fantastic conditions to play year round.
wairakei golf club
Wairakei golf + sanctuary is situated in the Wairakei tourist park which is an extraordinary geothermal area just north of Taupo township. cultural experiences, bubbling mud and hot pools are a major attraction for visitors to the Taupo region, and Wairakei golf + sanctuary is one of the most popular golfing destinations in New Zealand.
cape kidnappers golf course
the journey through sheep and cattle station/ranch and bushland gives you an idea of the degree of seclusion of Cape Kidnappers. the incredibly stunning golf course is set on pristine land, wedged between the station/ranch and impressive cliffs of the Cape. this course is must play!
your golf getaway hotel options
hotel grand chancellor auckland
relaxed, polished rooms offer balconies, desks, flat-screens and Wi-Fi (fee), plus kitchenettes with minifridges and microwaves; suites add separate living rooms with pull-out sofas. The 1- to 2-bedroom apartments come with full kitchens, dining/living rooms, and harbour or city views.
amenities include breakfast (fee) served in an airy, streamlined dining room, plus an indoor pool and a gym.
hilton lake taupo
the subdued, modern rooms feature flat-screen tvs, desks and balconies. upgraded rooms add lake views and sitting areas, and suites offer living areas and 2 TVs. a 3-bedroom apartment offers a full kitchen, while a 3-bedroom suite features a home theater. room service is available.
amenities include an elegant bistro with fireplaces and a balcony with sweeping views. there’s also an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a sauna, plus a steam room, a tennis court and a thermal pool.