Cape Wickham Mega golf package
we include flights, accommodation, golf & transfers – one package…easy!
plus restaurant recommendations & bookings
your Cape Wickham Mega getaway at a glance
- day 1 – depart Essendon airport am. on arrival to King Island, transfer to Cape Wickham, check in.
golf at Cape Wickham with cart (all day golf)
- day 2 – golf at Cape Wickham with cart (all day golf)
- day 3 – golf at Cape Wickham with cart (all day golf). after golf, depart King Island for Essendon airport
- return flights from Essendon airport to King Island (with full size golf bag)
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Wickham (twin share)
- 3 rounds of golf at Cape Wickham with cart (unlimited golf)
- return airport transfers
- early check in / late check out
- light breakfast included
- GST included
- we can book a King Island “local produce” dinner for your group, including local crayfish, beef, cheeses & more!
accommodation at the 4 star Cape Wickham Links
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1090.00
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
current weather in King Island
package available 01 August – 30 September 2020.
- 45 minute flight from Essendon
- 2 courses – Cape Wickham & Ocean Dunes
- 4-5 accommodation options
- Currie is the main town, 10 minute drive from King Island Airport
- 3-4 good dining options
- Car rental or transfers easily arranged
- cheese tasting at the King Island diary
- restaurants & cafes
- sampling the world famous local sea food
- walking & riding tracks
your golf getaway golf courses
Designer: Mike DeVries/ Darius Oliver
Location: approx 45 minutes north of Currie
Facilities: clubhouse with bar (inc light food) & change rooms
the golf course at Cape Wickham has captured the attention of international golf critics and has already been ranked #3 course in Australian & #24 in the world rankings.
the golf course meanders through towering dunes and along the beach, where the roar of the ocean and a salty breeze embraces golfers, plotting their way around one of the world’s most natural golf courses. one of the great features of the course is the variability in playing conditions depending on the time of day you are playing the course. the mornings tend to offer windless playing experiences with often crisp cloudless days whereas in the afternoon the wind tends to pick up and provides challenges on many of the closing holes.
a Cape Wickham golf getaway is a must on your “bucket” list
your golf getaway hotel options
cape wickham golf club
Cape Wickham Links has 16 ocean view accommodation units perched on the side of the 1st opening hole, overlooking Victoria Cove and Cape Wickham Lighthouse.
Each room is very spacious, all with a two-metre north-facing balcony. Rooms can accommodate up to two people in 2 separate king single beds, or a single double bed for couples. All rooms with ensuites. Room facilities include safe, fridge, TV, reverse cycle air-conditioning and wifi.
Complimentary continental breakfast in the clubhouse
|Unnamed Road, Wickham TAS 7256, Australia|
|338 North Rd, Currie TAS 7256, Australia|
The Island Breeze Motel
|97 Main St, Currie TAS 7256, Australia|
Boomerang by the Sea Motel
|3 Owen Smith Dr, Currie TAS 7256, Australia|