Pattaya golf packages
your Pattaya golf getaway at a glance
- day 1 – arrive Bangkok airport and transfer to your hotel in Pattaya (approx. 1 ½ hours)
- day 2 – golf at Siam Country Club, Old Course
- day 3 – golf at Laem Chabang International Country Club
- day 4 – free day to look around Pattaya
- day 5 – golf at Siam Country Club, Waterside Course
- day 6 – depart your hotel and transfer to Bangkok International Airport for departure flight
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya including daily breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf in Pattaya including personal caddie & golf cart
- return private airport and golf course transfers
- all transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- all taxes and compulsory service charges
- non-playing packages available on request
option 1 accommodation at the 3 star Woodlands Hotel & Resort
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1190.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1450.00
option 2 accommodation at the 5 star Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa
- price per golfer (twin sharing) from AU$1350.00
- price per golfer (single room) from AU$1850.00
- international flight/s and taxes
- travel insurance
- meals and beverages
- personal items. eg. hotel mini bar, phone calls, etc
- golf equipment not listed in inclusions. eg. hire clubs & shoes
- caddie tips. approx. THB300-500 (AU$12-$20)
current weather in Pattaya
pricing is subject to exchange rate fluctuations & rate increases from hotels.
price guide is based on minimum 4 guests travelling together.
- Thailand’s nightlife capital
- 19 golf courses
- many 3 – 5 star hotels
- 1.5 hours drive east of Bangkok
- lots of shopping, restaurants, nightlife
- population: over 1 million
- street side markets & Pattaya floating markets
- Pattaya’s famous seafood restaurants
- sandy beaches & day trips to local islands
- shopping malls
- thai Cooking classes
- traditional thai massages
your golf getaway golf courses
siam country club old course
since reopening in 2007 the golf course has hosted several international golf tournaments including the annual Honda LPGA Classic from 2010 onwards. as expected the course is impeccably maintained and kept in excellent playing condition year round.
laem chabang international country club
the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside have been used to great effect, and hazards to stop you reaching greens are in abundance. not only does the course have a lot of bunkers, sand traps and water hazards, there are also a lot of natural hazards in the shape of exposed rock formations, lakes, ponds and creeks. cleverly shaped holes skirt water hazards and tall coconut trees. every tee is signed with a board describing a distinctive tree or shrub planted nearby to give the course a unique floral emphasis. the large, undulating greens are mostly elevated and protected by wide bunkers.
siam country club waterside course
environmental waste areas and straightforward designs are the emphasis of most holes at the waterside course. course design is strategic with several lakes and creeks in play. at over 7400 yards the back tees will challenge the best golfers.
your golf getaway hotel options
woodlands hotel & resort
the staff provides personal service and interacts with guests as though they are part of an extended Thai family. the Woodlands Resort is well liked by all; singles, couples, and families.
pattaya marriott resort & spa
great rooms, gorgeous pool area and an excellent breakfast. this resort has everything you would expect from a 5 star resort and is ideal for golfers who prefer luxury and location.